This is a barrel attachment for 5/8" barrel material (Caliburn/Talonclaw). The design is based on the rifle of a certain Bounty Hunter with a distinct T shaped visor. This version is strictly an aesthetic modification, meaning it is for looks and does not affect performance one way or the other in any noticible way.
Measures approximately 282mm (11.1inches) from tip of prongs to base.
This "shorty version" requires 40mm of exposed barrel material.
Will include a barrel tip in orange (for safety) as well as a barrel tip in the same color as the base.
1. Affix the barrel tip to the end of the base.
2. Attach a Prong and screw it into place.
3. Snap screw cover into place (orientation shown in photos). May require a bit of Force (heh).
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for remaining Prong.
5. Insert barrel retention screws.